Monday 7 May 2012

1

Getting Skirty

crafterhours

One of my favourite sewing duos announced today the start of their annual Crafterhours Skirt Week*, and as a recent one woman skirt sweatshop I'm finally in the right place at the right time to participate in something.  If you're looking for inspiration make sure to check out their Pinterest Skirt Tute board,  but within this very blog there's the tennis skirt tute: 


And the tutu pettiskirt tute:


There's a whole month to get your entries (in four different categories) into the the Flickr pools so I hope to see some familiar names / patterns / fabric / faces / legs. 

*Not actually a calendar week.  We're operating on craft blog time, where one week is approximately a month. Sounds about right to me.

1 comment:

  1. ooh! i might also actually be able to participate too (OK, it was the easiest skirt in the world!) as I made an Oliver+S Lazy Days skirt this weekend!

    ReplyDelete