Thursday 29 October 2009

6

Destination: Lovefest

Last Friday we trekked through to Glasgow to visit The Museum for Transport with Vonnie and her brood. It was a day truly dedicated to Transport as we took a bus, a train, a car to admire all the modes of transport at the musuem, and then a car, a train and a bus to get home. Not even the fact that Maia pooped herself, Jamie got stuck in a lift and no one on the train would give us seats so we had to sit on the floor by the toilet could put a damper on our day out. Because these kids, they love each other:

Jamie and Maia having a cuddle on the bus. Or to be more exact, Jamie cuddling 'Baby', who's having a sleep

Greer admiring Maia

Maia admiring Greer. She practically begged me to take out my coil and have another baby.

Everyone enjoying the old tram. Much more than I'm enjoying the new trams. Or the prospect of new trams after they have dug up every single fecking street in Edinburgh. About 45 years and 200 billion pounds from now.

Being a ham

These girls love each other. Fact.

And, in a fortuitous turn of events, Rhubarb Crumble and her lovely younger daughter came to the musuem and were much loved by us too. I have absolutely no photgraphic proof of that though, so you'll have to trust me.

6 comments:

  1. It warms my heart how well they all get on, and Miss Small seemed to get on really well with them all too. Hooray for new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, gorgeous kids xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures! They really did have fun...sorry to hear about the return journey/scatalogical hassles, though. Miss Small had a lovely time too; the love is most definitely reciprocal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh ! CUTENESS!!!!

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings from above ... they are ADORABLE!

    Have a BOO-tea-FUL weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete