Friday 26 June 2009

4

The Coolest Girl in the World unveiled

My friend Teresa commented the other day as to why I didn't post modelled pictures of some of my recent creations? Well, when I make custom orders I don't even try them on my kids lest they vomit / sneeze / get peanut butter on them. So until I hear back from the recipient I'm a bag of nerves... Do they like them? Do they fit? Is everything okay? So, you can imagine, I love receiving customer appreciation pics! And the lovely Terry agreed that I could post them on my blog so we can all collectively marvel at her gorgeous her little girl:

Modelling her Aviary / velveteen coat

And her Mirabelle hoodie

Isn't she lovely?!

I'd really like to make customer appreciation photos a regular feature on my blog, so if you have anything you want to share, email me at amanda@kitschycoo.co.uk!

4 comments:

  1. oh my LOVE...are you going to create a pattern for this?? this would be awesome for boys!!!!
    xoxo prissy piggies on etsy

    ReplyDelete