Wednesday 20 May 2009

6

Situation vacant: Mummys' boys need not apply

You might remember that I revealed my age-inappropriate crush on Shia La Beouf a couple of months back. But now I'm reeling, because he recently gave an interview (in Playboy no less) and said this:
'Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother, as sick as that sounds.'
Yes, that's both bad and wrong, not to mention creepy. But I was (almost) prepared to turn a blind eye, as it's a perfect quote for inserting 'Jamie and Maia's mum' for 'my mother':
'Probably the sexiest woman I know is Jamie and Maia's mum. She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my Jamie and Maia's mum and marry her, I would. I would be with Jamie and Maia's mum now, if she weren't Jamie and Maia's mum, as sick as that sounds.'
Doesn't that sound much better? Anyway... a couple of days after declaring incestuous love for his mother, this picture was published:
It's him, and his mother, and she just wiped his nose, in public. I'm so over him.

But now the situation is vacant, so can anyone recommend an age-inappropriate crush to fill the void?

6 comments:

  1. Chace Crawford is very cute but also looks like his Mammy knitted him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog does make me laugh! Do you watch brothers and sisters? There is a new character called Ryan who looks like a really young Johnny Depp (just looked him up Luke Grimes age 24) He is rather easy on the eye! I used to have a secret crush on Charlie the lead singer in the band 'Busted'. How sad is that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    Love your blog this post has made me chuckle.

    Yuck and double yuck I say. mmm did think that Sean Slater chracter was quite dishy in eastenders then found out he is only 23! he so does not look it.

    Sad but true.

    P.s. is it just me or would you not want to look like his mother?


    MBBx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo yes, Luke Grimes! I wouldn't even have to change my surname again, heehee.

    Urghh the whole Shia-Oedipus thing just totally turned my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant think of any age inappropriate celeb crushes at the moment(heads away with it)....but Im notorious for having inappropriate crushes in general.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm a real old fart as I don't know who he is. Only catch up with new celebs when I have my roots done and get to read Ok and Hello then.

    Sure way to put you off a man, mummy wiping his dribbly nose, not a good look.

    Fraid I can't offer suggestions as I like very old men like Alan Rickman.

    Good luck with yur search.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete