Tuesday 31 March 2009

3

Time for Tea Swap- goodies unveiled!

I received my swap package from the lovely Hannah yesterday and what a package it is! The kids were just as excited as I was, Jamie kept saying 'Happy Birthday, Mummy' with each little parcel. Same level of appropriateness as the 'Merry Christmas' wishes I get at bedtime every night, but hey-ho... It was jam- packed full of crafty goodies (and biscuits and tea!). I'm a very lucky lady indeed.

Robot mug

Tea cup bookmark

Four crocheted rainbow coasters

Two circular and two square- so pretty!

Lovely biscuits (note demented 'Open now!' face)

Oh, and lots of bubble wrap :)

She also sent Chai tea (which I love), five blue pearlescent buttons and a vial of adorable tiny pastels beads. Unfortunately, my camera completely refused to photograph the buttons or beads because of their shiny nature. I could post blurry pictures, but that would be silly.

And what did I send Hannah?

Pre-wrapping...


No pictures of the fruit tea and hand cream but I had to include this little tea house strainer just for being adorable

Draw-string project bag made with tea cup fabric

Tea cup buttons


Tea cup appliqued bookmark

Crochet hook roll made from funky cup fabric

I really enjoyed my first swap and hopefully I'll do some more in future. Thanks very much to Vonnie for organising!

3 comments:

  1. Wow lovely stuff from both sides!
    my kids get excited when swap parcels come too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! I adore that little tea strainer in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like it :) I loved everything I got Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete