Monday 9 March 2009

4

Testing, testing, one, two, three...


First off, let me just say that I wanted an appropriate picture to accompany this title, so I Google Image searched 'Testing, testing, one, two, three'. I'm slightly scared and bewildered by what came up but thought I would use the picture above, just to share the deep malaise and regret I now feel.

If you can tear your eyes and thoughts away from that image (if I'm honest, I'm having trouble concentrating enough to write this), I just wanted to say that four more of my patterns are hopefully heading towards completion.
  • Boys coat: Completed testing. I need to make a couple of tweaks to the pattern.
  • Matinee Jacket: At testing.
  • Asymetrical Jacket: At testing.
  • Tunic: At testing.

Depending on what feedback I get they'll either go to a second lot of testers after I tweak, or will be good to go! Massive thank you to the people who have kindly agreed to test!

4 comments:

  1. That pic is too freaky for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some twisted knitters out there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I'm gonna have nightmares now after seeing that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I did not need to have that image forever burned onto my brain!!! Too freaky by far...

    *leaves traumatised*


    ps - forgot to say before - the asymmetrical coat is absolutely gorgeous. I'd wear it myself!

    ReplyDelete