Thursday 26 March 2009

0

Sorry, it's classified


I wish I could show you pictures of what I've been working on, but it's a secret. 'Oh no, here we go again,' I hear you say, 'not more of her melodrama...' But it's true, I've been doing not one, but two, secretive things. Well, three if you count eating the icing my mother in law kindly gave me but I think my cover was blown days ago.

Firstly, I've been invited to do a guest feature on a big crafty website. It's on an Easter theme and I submitted it last night. From what I gather, I'm meant to be secretive about these things lest I spoil the surprise. I'm hoping that once it goes live though, I'll be able to post a link.

Secondly, my Time for Tea Swap organised by Blottedcopybook is due to be posted tomorrow and I've been making a number of tea themed items for my swap partner Hannah. It's my first swap, so I'm suitably nervous... Once we've received our goodies, I'll be able to post pics. Unless it turns out that the things I've made are completely sub-par, in which case I won't post pics and I'll never mention it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment